Tuesday 28 February 2012

Overall evaluation of my contents page

target audience:
while making my contents page, i had to have my target audince in mind, as everything i did to it was determined by my target audience and the qualities that would be expected of them to be interested in:






tickets:

while making my contents page, i decided to include an overt advert; and by doing this, i would include an image to help promote the event.
so i decided to include a computer generated image of a ticket to help advertice a concert. by of course i couldnt use the image; as i did not take it by myself, so i decided to make the image much more suited to my music genre.
Tickets
View more PowerPoint from wownoway


layout:
Layout
View more PowerPoint from wownoway


colours:
Colours
View more PowerPoint from wownoway

slogans used:

No comments:

Post a Comment